Have you ever thought of anything like this before? It is all about what happens after death.
What happens to our body, mind, spirit, soul after death? Where we reach after death?
This post is all about these curious queries we do often have in our mind. We will clear your queries and doubts regarding these based on various pieces of evidence and sayings.
What Happens After Death? Go Read This Whole Article To Know More.
Death is the reality and it will surely come one day to everyone, alive today. It’s the universal fact and we cannot deny that.
The mystery of death and what happens after death is still a fascinating and frightening query that is uncleared till today.
Every second roughly 1-2 people die. So, you can just analyze the death statistics for a day all around the globe. So, let us first start knowing the stages of death…
The Stages Of Death Are…
- Clinical Death: The type of death as determined by the modern medical observations where a majority of the main organs like the brain have already stopped working. This is typically identified with the stoppage of heartbeat and respiration using various modern and scientific methods.
- Biological Death: The type of formal death as determined by the medical observations where the whole system fails but certain organs continue to function for a while. Doctors declare biological death as brought dead after a physical examination, such as no heartbeat, stop in breathing regulation, no movement of eyelids when focused light and the body losing its natural warmness.
- Decomposition: The last process after death which is also described as the state or process of rotting or decay of the biological body after death.
It is also interesting to know that the near-death experiences are also an extraordinary experience for many as well. Below there are some pieces of evidence of the near-death experiences that were experienced by many. Go! Read that below…
It is true that death is the last thing in someone’s life that terminate his life. But, what if I say I have seen many who came back from their way to clinical death and have shared their experience of how it feels after death. These 5 things were common in many of them as said in a Reddit thread.
See these 5 of them below, to know what actually it feels and seems like after death…
- Rootdude says, “It was just black emptiness. No thoughts, no consciousness, nothing. Both times I was just ‘not there’. It was just all black. I would describe it as when you take a nap. A short nap with no dream, you wake up and it feels like you’ve been sleeping a long time when in reality it’s only been about 15 minutes.“
- Monitormonkey says, “I woke up in what looked like space but there weren’t any stars or light. I wasn’t floating so to speak, I was just there. I wasn’t hot or cold, hungry or tired – just a peaceful neutral kind of thing.“
- Schneidah says, “When I opened my eyes I saw my brother squatting on the pavement next to me. This was odd because my brother died from an overdose several years ago.“
- Beautifulflaws says, “I saw my own unconscious body, completely flatlined, in the ambulance. I remembered the EMT who was in the ambulance with me (whom I did not see before I passed out) had mint green hair and I couldn’t remember his name, but I asked for him when I regained consciousness about three days later.“
- Kasey_m says, “I was hit by a car when I was younger and went into cardiac arrest for six minutes while I was being airlifted to the hospital. I remember it being noisy when they loaded me into the helicopter and then everything went completely silent and a bright white light kept getting closer to me.“
So, these 5 of the near-death experiences shared by various person claims the out-of-body experiences where they could feel what was occurring in the room where they were certified clinically dead. They felt as if they were free from the burden of their body but with a mind that is still working and experiencing the all-around information going on around them.
Let’s Know The Religious Belief Of Life After Death…
- According to Hinduism, it is strongly believed to be reborn after death and the soul is believed to receive a new body(as a plant, animal or insect) and life depending on Karma that is the good and bad actions taken in their past life.
- According to Buddhism, it is believed that all the good actions that are done in one’s life lead to a better rebirth in the next life. People can be reborn as a human or an animal depending on their deeds and good actions done in their past lives.
- According to Christianity, any living being’s soul after his/her death God sends them to Heaven for eternity if they have been faithful during their life on Earth. They also believe that sinners are sent to Hell for being punished for their past deeds.
- According to Sikhism, Sikhs have faith in a progression of rebirths, through up to 8.4 million types of life, until the point when they accomplish refinement and are reunited with Waheguru (God).
- According to Islam, on the day of judgment, the dead will rise from their graves and Allah(God) will measure up their good and bad deeds with the laws of Islam and send them to Jannah (Paradise) or Jahannam (Hell) according to their past deeds.
Will keep updating this post with many more pieces of evidence in the upcoming time.
You can, of course, update us with the latest trends by commenting on this post. Will definately give an eye over your comments.