Your Human Energy Vehicle (HEV), your physical and energy bodies, is the most extraordinary gift in the universe. Over the millions of years of evolution, the human body has developed various abilities both mentally and biologically. The marvelous achievements of the human body in over the years has provided us with some fascinating features and advancements in our body.
This is the correct article to go to reading right now. We have beautifully curated a selected list of some of the unbelievable & extraordinary facts about the human body that we think you must know.
Here Is The List Of Top Unbelievable And Extraordinary Facts About The Human Body That You Must Know…
Do You Know?
1. If a pregnant woman suffers organ damage than the fetus(baby in the womb) can send stem cells to help repair it. Cells from the brain, lung, and liver also show up when a pregnant woman suffers damage in any of these organs. In other words, the mother recovers fast from any organ damage by taking the growing stem cell from the fetus.
2. Every single person on earth has a unique smell. Your body has a signature odor, just as unique as fingerprints. Biologically based unique odors are a reliable way to identify individuals. And, this remains same even if you change what you eat, what you spray or where you stay.
3. Humans are the only species that produce emotional tears. For years, science has maintained sad tears were an exclusively human indulgence. In the sense of producing emotional tears, we are the only species.
4. Our immune system is so advanced that it actually kills cancerous cells every single day before they lead to cancer. Some cells of the immune system can recognize cancer cells as abnormal and kill them. Unfortunately, this may not be enough to get rid of cancer altogether. But some new treatments aim to use the immune system to fight cancer.
5. After every ten years, you get a new skeleton. The adult skeleton cells are replaced approximately every 10 years. Bone remodeling is a lifelong process where mature bone tissue is removed from the skeleton and new bone tissue is formed. In the first year of life, almost 100% of the skeleton is replaced. In adults, remodeling proceeds at about 10% per year.
6. Women’s hearts beat faster than men’s. They blink twice as many times as men do. And. not only this, they are born better smellers than men. Women’s are also likely to feel more tired earlier in the evening than men.
7. Your stomach acid is even strong enough to dissolve razor blades. Researchers have found that corrosion of razor blades occurs fairly rapidly in the normal stomach. While your blood has a pH of around 7.4, your stomach acid has a pH of 1 to 2 due to the gastric acids present there.
8. If a human being’s DNA were uncoiled, it would stretch 10 billion miles. The DNA that is present in all the cells in our body would stretch from here to Pluto and back. And, YES! it’s all true.
9. The largest cell in the human body is an egg that is the female gamete or sex cell. The ovum is about 1000 micrometers, or one millimeter, in diameter. While you will be shocked to know that the smallest one is the male sperm.
10. There are so many nerve cells in a human brain that it would take almost 3,000 years to count them. While your brain generates electricity to power a lightbulb of 10W only, isn’t that incredible?