Coffee is loaded with antioxidants and beneficial nutrients that can improve your health. Several studies proved that drinking coffee lowers the risk of several diseases.
Let’s have a look at some of the most important health benefits of drinking coffee.
- It improves your performance during the workout. Have a strong cup of coffee about a half an hour before you head to the gym.
- Coffee helps prevent liver cancer, hepatitis, fatty liver disease and alcoholic cirrhosis. People who drink 4 or more cups per day have up to an 80% lower risk. It also helps by lowering the level of harmful liver enzymes in the blood.
- Coffee helps the brain to stay active and thus helps in boosting the memory power.
- Coffee is a diuretic beverage thus it makes you want to urinate often, thus cleanses your stomach.
- Drinking 1 -2 cups of black coffee every day reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases including stroke. It also reduces the inflammation level in the body.
- Black coffee is the powerhouse of antioxidants. Black coffee contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, Manganese, potassium and magnesium.
- Drinking coffee can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Coffee helps in controlling diabetes by increasing insulin production.
- Coffee also helps in preventing Parkinson’s disease by boosting the dopamine levels in the body.
- Coffee protects your brain. High caffeine levels in your blood reduce the risk of Alzheimer disease. It also lowers risk of dementia.
- Coffee helps in preventing certain types of cancer such as liver, breast, colon and rectal cancer. It reduces inflammation which is one of the main reasons behind the development of the tumor.
- Drinking coffee improves your mood and helps to fight depression. Consumption of 2 cups of coffee every day is good for health.